• Prior to application, ensure that the surface is clean and dust-free by wiping with a clean cloth.
• The application temperature range for most vinyl films is usually between 50⁰ and 90⁰F (10⁰ to 32⁰ C).
1. Thoroughly clean the surface of the glass or non-porous surface you’re applying the window cling to. Use water or any other household window cleaner.
2. Once the surface is clean, gently peel the white backing away from the cling.
3. Use a window cleaner to spray the window and the non-printed side of your cling. (The part that will adhere to the surface)
4. Apply the cling to the surface by starting at the top, applying pressure as you work your way to the bottom.
5. Use a squeegee (or a debit card) to remove excess water and bubbles.